GLYCOL TECHNOLOGIES INC.
FREDERICK LOGAN COMPANY, INC.
Offers Inhibited Tri-Ethylene, Ethylene & Propylene Glycols
for HEAT TRANSFER, GAS DEHYDRATION AND FREEZE PROTECTION.
Glycol Technologies field personnel have the technical, practical, knowhow and the long experience for dehydration cleaning systems. Glycol Technologies trailer mounted system and our time tested cleaner and degreaser solutions will save you money.
For GTI descriptive bulletins, specific technical data or price quotes, contact:
Steve Troutman – Pennsylvania Sales & Service 724-776-3554
Randy Jarrett – West Virginia Sales & Service 304-472-9180
PROTOCOLTM HT & LT
- Inhibited Ethylene Glycol
- Inhibited Propylene Glycol
- Inhibited Tri-Ethylene Glycol
PROTOCOLTM SD-102 & SC-101
- Chemical Cleaner
- Initial system flush and fill
- Custom glycol mixes and color
- Glycol testing and analysis
- Glycol freeze point (concentration) adjustment
- Glycol & amine conditioning
- Recondition teg dehydration systems, amine systems, line heaters, exchangers, filters, vessels, etc.
- Firetube and gas coil repairs, replacement & re-certification per a.s.m.e. & api
- Low noise burner conversions as low as 75 dba at 3 feet
- Pilot automatic relight systems 115v or 12 & 24 vdc, solar
- Excess air measurement & emissions testing
- Complete system maintenance, re-work, relocation, etc.
- Replacement pumps and rebuilds